There are a few things I know.
- I don’t want to die young.
- I want to see the world. Preferably not by myself. When I’m old and grey and reliving my memories, a digital picture won’t speak back to me or relish them with me.
3. If I ever made president of this lorn country I’d throw some folks and so-called heroes out, not forgetting all their friends, so help me God.
4. Some people thrive on cruelty and unkindness. You can see it in their eyes, see it in their actions, hear it in their voices.
5. No one should go hungry. There’s enough to go around.
6. The fact that the female reproductive system is mature and ready to yield results before the age of 25 is a sad fact of life, in my humble opinion.
7. Sadly, age is just a number. It does not directly translate into wisdom.
8. Emotional blackmail is one of the more foolish forms.
9. Money – very divisive subject.
10. The universe has a creator.